Finished in a premium copper plating, the stainless steel no-prong Calabrese Hawthorn Strainer puts an end to unwanted chunks of fruit and ice. With a professional design in collaboration with master mixologist, Salvatore Calabrese, this cocktail strainer exudes style.
Ideal for placing in a cocktail tin or mixing glass before straining into a drinks vessel, this copper cocktail strainer is a vital part of any aspiring bartenders kit. Ideal for use with a 16oz shaker glass.
Using 18/8 steel gives this bar tool greater longevity over standard barware. A high corrosion resistance gives greater resilience against rust.
- Designed with Salvatore “The Maestro” Calabrese
- No-prong cocktail strainer
- High corrosion resistance for premium rust protection
- Material: Premium Japanese 18/8 stainless steel (0.9mm) with copper plated finish
- Ideal for use with 16oz shaker glass
- Keeps ice in shaker while allowing fruit pulp and small shards of ice through
- Ideal for fruit or mint based cocktails
To retain its’ luster, we recommend hand washing.