PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
A & J Barware Ltd sells only quality items. We will not be held accountable for the misuse of any products. We make every effort to ensure that your package is packed and shipped correctly. However, from time to time, occasional errors are made. We take extra care in packing items as some are fragile, but if you received damaged, defective or incorrect products, it must be reported within 7 days of delivery at info[at]ajbarware.ca.
Please include pictures of the damaged item(s), explanation of the damage, the packaging info. and also your mobile number. Problems reported after 7 days of delivery may be disqualified for replacements or refunds. We may request that the incorrect item be returned to us at our expense. If the item is not returned, you may be charged for the incorrect item.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return any unused item to A & J Barware Ltd within 14 days of the Invoice date. Please return each item in its original packaging with a note specifying whether you wish to return or exchange. No return authorization is needed.
- – If you prefer to return your item, we will issue a refund minus shipping charges within 7 business days of receipt. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days for the credit to post to your account.
- – If you prefer to exchange your item, we will send the replacement item subject to availability within 7 business days. Customer agrees to pay for shipping of the replacement item. If the requested item is unavailable for any reason, we will contact you to discuss additional wait times or available substitutes.
Returns will not be accepted unless they are complete. All original boxes, packing materials, parts, components and pieces must be returned to us for a return to be processed. Returns will not be granted without all of the products original packaging and parts. Refunds requested for returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Restocking fees do not apply to returns for exchange. ALL associated shipping fees are non-refundable. We do not issue return labels for returns or exchanges.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- – Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- – Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of A & J Barware Ltd (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- – Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of A & J Barware Ltd.
- – Personalized and custom item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- – Item(s) must be unused and in original condition (that means all packaging, warranty cards, manuals, documentation and all accessories must be returned as well).
- – If your order was broken in shipment or if items are defective, our customer care department will assist you with a refund or replacement.
How to return your items
Package the items in the original shipment packaging. Include a copy of the original packing slip (with the reason for return).
If you are returning goods for refund or exchange please send them to:
A & J Barware Ltd.
8879 Horne Street
Burnaby, BC V3N 4J8
Please do not send products back to A & J Barware Ltd without contacting us, first.
Your return will be processed as quickly as possible but may take up to 30 days. The time that it takes for a “credit” to appear on your monthly statement varies by credit card company. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear.
Please note that all returns must be complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes and packing materials. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
A & J Barware Ltd strives to provide quality products and ensure our customer’s satisfaction. if you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact us at info[at]ajbarware.ca.